Effective Date Feb 9th, 2022.
“What data The Cosmotic Mission is collecting or storing about the user?”
“How ThetaREZ uses data collected by The Cosmotic Mission?”
- The usage data shows general information about the performance of the game. We really don’ know much about you but we love that you’re playing our game.
“How the user may request that The Cosmotic Mission user data be deleted?”
- ThetaREZ can’t decipher from your data or someone else’s.
“What data Cosmotic Blast is collecting or storing about the user?”
- We also receive and use – User ID, User Profile, In-App Purchases and Friends from the Oculus and Steam platform for use on Achievements, Add-ons, Cloud storage, Leaderboards (Global and Friends) and to view the Users username.
“How ThetaREZ uses data Collected by Cosmotic Blast?”
- The usage data shows general information about the performance of the game. We really don’ know much about you with this data but we love that you’re playing our game.
- We use a typical three tab leaderboard with global and friend high score. One older versions there was some in-app purchasing. Cloud saving is enabled.
“How the user may request that Cosmotic Blast user data be deleted?”
- ThetaREZ can’t decipher from your usage data or someone else’s.
“What data thetarez.com is collecting or storing about the user?”
“How ThetaREZ uses data collected by thetarez.com?”
- Analytics about site usage that’s provided by Google Analytics to, in theory, make awesome updates based on traffic. We are probably too busy for that though.
“How the user may request that thetarez.com user data be deleted?”
- ThetaREZ can’t decipher your personal data collected by thetarez.com so it can’t be deleted.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using ThetaREZ Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use ThetaREZ Services. Your continued use of ThetaREZ Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.